Special Meeting: Charter Revision
Monday, July 7, 5:45 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Advisory Charter Revision Commission of 2014 – Interviews of Applicants
2. Appointment Of Advisory Charter Revision Commission of 2014
Committee of the Whole
Monday, July 7, 7 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER
1. L & M/Westerly Hospital – Update – Stephen Greene, Board Chairman and Dan Rissi, M.D., Vice President and Chief Medical and Clinical Operations Officer
2. Town’s New Insurance Policy – Lawrence E. Keefe, Starkweather & Shepley – Discussion
3. Phase I Aquifer Protection Study – GeoInsight, Inc. – Discussion
4. Proposed Bonds – Road Paving & Repairs and Artificial Turf – Discussion
5. Resolution Of The Town Of Westerly Authorizing Capital Improvements To Roads, Bridges And Appurtenances thereto And Approving The Issuance Of Bonds And Notes Therefor In An Amount Not To Exceed $625,000
6. Resolution Ratifying And Confirming Extension Of The First Quarter Property Tax Grace Period To August 8, 2014
Special Meeting: Miscellaneous
Monday, July 7, 7:15 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Fiscal Matters
a. Resolution Authorizing Payment To The Misquamicut Business Association From FY2014/2015 Budget ($11,079.35)
1. Resolution Of The Town Of Westerly Authorizing Capital Improvements To Roads, Bridges And Appurtenances thereto And Approving The Issuance Of Bonds And Notes Therefor In An Amount Not To Exceed $625,000
2. Resolution Ratifying And Confirming Extension Of The First Quarter Property Tax Grace Period To August 8, 2014
42-46-6(b) “…Nothing contained herein shall prevent a public body, other than a school committee, from adding additional items to the agenda by majority vote of the members. Such additional items shall be for informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.
Open Board Seats
(Applications can be obtained on the Town of Westerly’s website www.townofwesterly.com and submitted to the Office of Town Clerk)
Economic Development Commission
Westerly Public Parking Commission
Board Of Recreation
Architectural Review Board
Board Of Assessment Review – Auxiliary Member
Juvenile Hearing Board
Minimum Standards Housing Board Of Review
Board Of Tenants Affairs
South County Community Action Agency
Packer Of Fish
Municipal Land Trust
Individuals requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must call 348-2500 or 596-2022 (v/tdd) 72 hours in advance of the hearing date.
The Town Council agenda and supporting documents can be accessed on the Town of Westerly website at www.townofwesterly.com.
The agenda listing is for informational purposes only and is not meant to serve as a legal posting of meetings or agenda schedules.
Westerly man, 84, crashes into Main Street convenience store …
WESTERLY — Police have identified the driver of a 2006 Ford Taurus that slammed into windows in front of the Stop N’ Go Food Mart … more ...
Police logs: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2015 …
Westerly Bryce A. Lombardo, 19, of 4 Ledgewood Drive, Westerly, was charged Tuesday with having prohibited weapons other than firearms. Arrests are not convictions. The … more ...