• Tyler Upton, 22, of 65 Bowling Lane, Bradford, was charged Tuesday on a warrant issued from 4th Division District Court.
• Jose Santos, 30, of Woonsocket, was charged Saturday with two bench warrants from 6th Division District Court.
• Robert Rawson, 67, of 3 Fairside Drive, Carolina, was charged Thursday with domestic simple assault/battery and domestic disorderly conduct. He was arraigned at the police station and issued a no contact order.
• Kimberly J. Rioux, 42, of 58 Granite St., Westerly, was charged Tuesday with shoplifting.
• Patrick Everett, 19, of 29 Lindberg Road, Stonington, was charged Wednesday with possession of marijuana, one ounce or less, 18 years or older.
• Donald E. Jarvis, 18, of 43 Stillman Ave., Apt 3, Pawcatuck, was charged Wednesday with possession of marijuana, one ounce or less, 18 years or older, and obstructing an officer in the execution of duty.
The disposition of local arrests can be found on the Rhode Island Judiciary website and the Connecticut Judicial branch website.
Man is charged with setting fire …
WESTERLY — A Warwick man has been charged with setting the fire that displaced three residents, including his ex-girlfriend, at 5 Thompson Ave. Thursday night. … more ...
Police Logs: Monday, Oct. 5, 2015 …
Stonington Ronald Pratt, 47, of 52 Robinson St., Pawcatuck, was charged Saturday with operating under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs; disobeying the signal of … more ...