Registration is not required and all programs begin at 10 a.m. Programs are at the following locations as noted: Westerly Public Library, 44 Broad St.; Craig Field, Mountain Avenue; or Cimalore Field, Wilson Street. Events include the following:
• Biomes Marine Biology Center will bring their Narragansett Bay Life presentation to Cimalore Field on Tuesday, July 8.
• Mark Binder will present Eureka! Science stories at Craig Field on Thursday, July 10 and at Cimalore Field on Monday, July 21.
• Mad Science will be at Craig Field on Tuesday, July 22.
• Paul Helou, guitarist and interactive storyteller will perform at Craig Field on Tuesday, July 15 and at Cimalore Field, on Thursday, July 24.
• Magician Ed Popp will perform at Cimalore Field on Thursday, July 17.
• Farm Fresh will present a program on creating healthy soft drinks, Fizzlicious at Craig Field, on Tuesday, July 29.
• Laura Matta will present a program, Let’s Go Hawaii!, including dancing, at Cimalore Field, on Thursday, July 31.