The Sun is looking for a skilled, enthusiastic multimedia general assignment reporter with a focus on education coverage.
1. Ability to produce accurate, compelling written and visual content with a digital-first approach.
2. Ability to produce high-quality photos and video.
3. Ability to work under deadline pressure.
4. Must excel at community engagement and audience-building through social media.
5. High degree of comfort using social media platforms in a professional manner.
6. Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
1. Knowledge of digital news media and reporting normally acquired through the completion of a degree and 2-3 years of experience.
2. Video editing/photography skills.
3. Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
• Full-Time, 40 hours per week
• Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation.
Interested candidates should contact Editor David Tranchida at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide links to samples of your best work.